The Ultimate Guide to Cleaning Your Hookahs & Shishas
1) Before you get started, make sure that everything is dry.
2) Put the base down on a flat surface and pour in soap or alcohol or both.
3) Fit the metal tube over the mouthpiece and hold it so that it's submerged in liquid. Turn it around a few times to soak all surfaces of the inside of the metal tube, then rinse thoroughly with water before removing from the mouthpiece.
4) For harder to reach parts, use a q-tip to swab out any residual tobacco from inside pipes and chambers.
5) If you have not yet done so, remove any remaining tobacco from your shisha's bowl