- One Hookah - Four Different Purge Options: With the new , protected and innovative purge system of the Moze Breeze Two, it is possible to build up your Breeze individually before smoking and to choose between four different purge options.
- The first option is the classic variant, already known from the first generation Moze Breeze, where smoke is blown from the base towards the coal plate. To do this, the blow-out element is simply placed on the base.
- The second variant is blowing out below the charcoal plate in the direction of the bowl of the shisha. With this, the blow-out element of the shisha is placed below the charcoal plate.
- The third way to blow out the smoke from the bowl of the Moze Breeze Two is that the smoke shoots out above the head and the head disappears in smoke. To do this, the exhaust element is screwed onto the larger plate and the head adapter is screwed to the exhaust ring (without placing the second coal plate between the two parts).
- If, on the other hand, the second charcoal plate is screwed between the blow-out element and the head adapter, the smoke comes out of the gap between the two charcoal plates.
- Cutted Downstem: Another special feature of the Moze Breeze Two is the designed immersion tube. There are already too many boring immersion tubes without a design. The X-Cuts in the dip tube make the Moze Breeze Two dip tube stand out from the crowd.
- Detachable diffuser: The diffuser of the Moze Breeze Two can be removed and screwed on on both sides. This allows you to easily decide whether you want to hear quiet or loud noises when smoking. If you opt for the loud bubbling of the whistle, we recommend screwing on the diffuser with the holes pointing towards the base so that it doesn't get misplaced.
- Lasered Plates: The charcoal plates of the Moze Breeze Two are both lasered, the charcoal plates differ from conventional ones due to the lasered pattern.
- +LINE Products: As with the first generation Breeze, we offer additional products for customizing your Moze Breeze Two. With the +LINE products you can let your imagination run wild. In addition to the Mouthpiece Extension, which lengthens the mouthpiece, there are sleeve sets in all available Moze Breeze Two colors, so you can always customize your Breeze Two with the different colors. These each include the mouthpiece sleeve and the smoke column sleeve. The +LINE products are constantly being expanded so that the Breeze Two never gets boring!
- Height: about 40cm without head
- Diameter (large charcoal plate): 16cm
- Material: stainless steel, POM, epoxy resin/acrylic resin
Scope of delivery:
- diffuser (stainless steel)
- dip tube (stainless steel)
- Base (POM)
- smoke column core (stainless steel)
- Smoke column sleeve (acrylic / epoxy resin)
- discharge element (stainless steel)
- Charcoal plate 1 (stainless steel)
- Charcoal plate 2 for top plate purge (stainless steel)
- Head adapter (stainless steel)
- Mouthpiece 2 parts (stainless steel)
- Mouthpiece sleeve (acrylic / epoxy resin)
- Bowl Gaskets (2 Sizes) (Silicone)
- head gasket (silicone)
Small inclusions (e.g. air) in the glass (bowl) cannot be excluded due to the manual production and therefore do not constitute a reason for complaint. The epoxy resin components (smoke column and mouthpiece) may differ from the product image, as each one is unique. Likewise, inequalities in the coating (e.g. small white dots) cannot be ruled out due to the manufacturing process. Such inequalities also do not constitute a reason for complaint.